Craigs Investment Partners
2015 marked the eighth year of the national partnership between Craigs Investment Partners and Hospice New Zealand. Once again some fabulous initiatives between branches and hospices raised both funds and awareness for those in hospice care, their families and whānau.
During the past eight years, the annual efforts of the team at Craigs have raised more than $1.2 million for hospice services across New Zealand.
- The Kerikeri branch of Craigs Investment Partners supported a golf tournament that raised over $18,000 for Hospice Mid-Northland, and they also participated in the hospice's Art & Collectables Auction.
- The Hamilton branch hosted two tables of guests at Hospice Waikato's annual Bucket List Banquet fundraising dinner.
- Once again the Palmerston North branch supported the Michael Higgin's Memorial Golf Tournament that raised over $40,000 towards the work of Arohanui Hospice. They also attended and helped promote the hospice's Hearts and Homes event.
- The Craigs Investment Partners Invercargill Hospice Classic Golf Tournament raised over $10,000 for Hospice Southland.
- The Whangarei branch sponsored a BA5 event during Hospice Awareness Week in support of North Haven Hospice.
- The Wellington branch supported Mary Potter Hospice and Te Omanga Hospice by volunteering their time for the Strawberry Festival and the street collection.
- Once again the Rotorua branch of Craigs Investment Partners organised the Hospice Golf Classic, raising more money than ever before - $11,000 was donated from this event to Rotorua Community Hospice.
- The Blenheim branch and Hospice Marlborough took a break from their annual golf tournament, but are planning to re-launch the event even bigger and better in 2016.
- $3000 was donated to Hospice Whanganui from the annual PIN High Craigs Investment Partners Whanganui Pro-Am.
- The New Plymouth team continued to provide investment advice to the Hospice Taranaki's board as well as promoting hospice fundraisers and events.
- Members of the Auckland branch hosted a Hospice Cuppa, collected during Hospice Awareness Week, supported their team mates participating in the Auckland Marathon and sponsored the Hospice North Shore Vintners' Brunch.
- Members of the team from Gisborne supported the annual Strawberry Festival that generated more than $5,000 for Hospice Tairawhiti.
- Once again the Tauranga branch sponsored Waipuna Hospice's newsletter and volunteered during the Trees of Remembrance campaign. The branch also supported two Jo Seagar fundraising events.
- The Dunedin branch continued to support Otago Community Hospice with the Golf Classic, by volunteering to collect during the street appeal, by selling raffle tickets and sponsoring a hole in the Otago Golf Tournament.
- The Head Office team raised more than $2,000 during Hospice Awareness Week.